|Home||» Products||» Pressure Filter||» Pressure Filter|
Our Pressure Filter is used in system lines to remove contaminating particles from the high pressure fluid. Due to its dual-disc design, filter of larger micron rating than downstream filter to prevent clogging of downstream filter. We make sure that the provided filter is made by using premium quality raw material in accordance with all the leading quality standards and norms. Moreover, Pressure Filter is available in different specifications and is in wide demand for its specific features, such as rust resistance, longer service life, excellent performance and robust construction.
Pneumatically determined entryways seal the finishes of the chamber to sandwich media over a screen inside the lodging. One of a kind inflatable side seals avert filtration by go along media sides. Polluted liquid is directed into the channel chamber and constrained through the media. Clean filtrate is released from the base area under strain.
At the point when solids gather on the channel media, chamber weight ascends to meet a pre-set breaking point; the pump at that point stops and a programmed air blow-down is activated. This dries the solids and the entryways open to present crisp media toward one side, while releasing the spent media and solids out the opposite end. Solids are scratched and dropped into a repository and the utilized media is re-twisted for simple transfer or re-utilize.
- Sludge removal to under 50 PPM to keep up phosphate bath at needful molecule focus.
- Requires negligible administrator intercession.
- Exceptional media accessible.
- Productive filtration with programmed self-ordering activity.
- Sufficient to deal with stress of being re-utilized / re-wound.
- Impervious to the corrosive cleaning arrangements.
- Plastic center takes into account simple media move change out.
- The smooth surface advances simple arrival of the channel slop cake into the container.
- The sheer nature and plastic center take into account negligible storage room and cut down on "extending" when winding or re-winding.